by 15 July
- the streamlining of the VAT system and the broadening of the tax base to increase revenue;
- upfront measures to improve long-term sustainability of the pension system as part of a comprehensive pension reform programme;
- the safeguarding of the full legal independence of ELSTAT;
- full implementation of the relevant provisions of the Treaty on Stability, Coordination and Governance in the Economic and Monetary Union, in particular by making the Fiscal Council operational before finalizing the MoU and introducing quasi-automatic spending cuts in case of deviations from ambitious primary surplus targets after seeking advice from the Fiscal Council and subject to prior approval of the Institutions;
by 22 July
- the adoption of the Code of Civil Procedure, which is a major overhaul of procedures and arrangements for the civil justice system and can significantly accelerate the judicial process and reduce costs;
- the transposition of the BRRD with support from the European Commission.
Il blog che accarezza i fiori tra arte e design.